OrganiseUs Advanced Social Media Strategy is a two-day intensive training program in advanced social media skills. It's on March 3-4, 2016, Melbourne.
In this social media strategy masterclass you will find out how to implement and run your organisation's Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram accounts into your campaign’s long term strategies for winning.
Leading US-based advocacy social media expert Beth Becker and the Organise Us team will lead you through actionable insights and case studies to help you put impact and meaning into your social media strategy.
Sessions during this training will include:
- Creating a strategic plan for managing your social media
- Strategies, tactics and best practice for building and managing your cross channel social media communities
- Building and Implementing a content strategy
- Hands on lessons in Facebook and Twitter advertising
- Using social media to listen to your community
- Tools to help manage your social media
- How to determine which social media metrics to pay attention to and where to find the data that matters
This training is intended for people who have a firm grasp on the basic skills of managing social media for an organisation or campaign and are ready to do so strategically.