OrganiseUs Advanced Digital Training is a two-day training program in advanced digital organising skills. It's on March 8-March 9, 2016, Sydney.
If you have experience working across digital campaigns but want to develop your strategies and understanding across tools, data and systems, this hands-on training is for you.
Training will be led by US digital training expert Beth Becker and some of Australia's best digital strategists. Beth is Senior Fellow at the New Leaders Council and was one of the New Organizing Institute’s most experienced digital trainers.
Over two days we will work together across:
- Building a digital campaign strategy
- Developing a narrative for digital storytelling
- Best practice email writing
- How to create great, affordable video and graphics
- Targeted digital fundraising
- Measuring and understanding digital analytics
- Writing campaign budgets
This advanced training is perfect for graduates of our 5-day OrganiseUs Digital Intensive program and people working in a senior digital role wanting to develop their skills to an advanced level.
The OrganiseUs Advanced Digital Training in Sydney is proudly sponsored by WWF Australia.